Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sabine - Day 252

Yvonne & Andreas
Canon EOS 400 D

Okay, everyone, here's the example how NOT to do it. No, I don't mean the kiss or the marriage! The photo! I messed up quite a few pics like that. The sun was unbelievable bright yesterday, me as no-flashlight owner and no way to shade the couple a bit ... and the veil disappears. I could have posted a better pic of course.
I'm glad they had a profi photographer too who had better equipment, so it'd not all lost. It's just me who's angry.

1 comment:

  1. White dress at the weedding is always the problem. I had the same when I was a wedding photographer. I was so glad that I take pics in raw. It is much easier to repair the pic.
    But still I like the photo. I am sure you have a few good pics from the weedding.

    ReplyDelete