Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sabine - Day 140

Kind of Champions-League too...
Panasonic Lumix TZ 25

I was really trying hard to get a football themed photo today even though I'm not such a big football fan - but no chance. Was looking for something red and white or someone playing football in the park, fan utilities or whatever...not in my town. But on my way home I've crossed the chapel place and there they were: the Champions League of cars, oldtimers. A row of Rolls Royce and Bentleys! What a sight. 

1 comment:

  1. Those old cars are beautiful. Even in details! Nice!

    And congratulation on the final in the Champions League. I know it is not the same like the winning. But still the final. Our Ice Hockey team didn´t make it to the final. But the bronze medal is also not bad. Actualy it is good.

    ReplyDelete